Sunday, 7 July 2013

Mozart & Contemporaries - Stadler Trio





Mozart & Contemporaries

Stadler Trio: Eric Hoeprich, Carles Riera and Albert Gumí
playing on three bassett horns by Theodor Lotz from around 1790

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Divertimento No. 2, KV 439b
Antonio Salieri - Excerpts from Palmira, Regina di Persia (arr. Anton Stadler)
Anton Stadler - Allemante, Masur and Allegretto
Georg Druschetzky - Allegro moderato, Menuetto (Allegretto), Andante, Allegretto (Scherzando) and Allegro
Vicente Martin i Soler - Excerpts from Una Cosa Rara
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Adagio KV 580a for clarinet and three bassett horns (fragment, completed by Franz Beyer; with Robert Sebesta)
Vojtech Nudera - Divertimento

Recorded in 1998 - OOP


(Long time no rip, I know. But the radio broadcasts weren't all that popular, and I had trouble finding an interesting woodwind CD that was out of print. Thanks to Bas for the inspiration!)

BTW, I had to take down a number of old links when RS limited its free storage space to 5 GB a while ago. Please feel free to ask for re-ups!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Anchusa for posting this. i hope you find more out of print treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anchusa. An e-mail from Duckjammy alerted me to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Anchusa! I used to visit this blog 7 days a week until 2 years ago - I don't know why I stopped. Duckjammy helped me to rediscover you - now I'll visit you frequently again! I used to thank you as an anonimous, but now I have a google account and can put my own name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Anchusa! This is a very interesting album! About the re-ups... Do you have Hummel's Serenades Opp. 53, 63 & 66, recorded by the Consortium Classicum? Can't find this one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chitarrone, I only have a 320 kbps mp3 version of that Hummel recording.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I would like to know that recording - If you could post it on MIMIC chatbox, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Anchusa, I've really missed you! Excellent selection, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete